Ruby Electronics GrabBee-HD USB 2.0 NTSC PAL HDMI Video Grabber – Capture Record Video/Audio to PC 30 fps at 1080p
- Small physical Wonder– 86.5 x 48 x 19 mm (excluding cable)
- Audio and video go though USB bus for Audio / Video synchronization and superior performance
- High performance preview/record/playback from HDMI to USB,
- Video input resolution supports 1080p / 1080i / 720p / 576p / 576i / 480p / 480i
- Up to 30 fps motion capture capability at 1080p
VideoHome GrabBee-HD USB 2.0 NTSC PAL HDMI Video Grabber – Capture Record Video/Audio to PC 30 fps at 1080p !!
GrabBee-HD – New Generation USB HDMI 1080p grabber is the ideal companion for your portable Full HD video capture application. Now with Real-time Full HD 1080p recording, you have a powerful video application on your hand. It is the bridge between your computer and Full HD video source.
GrabBee-HD is small enough to fit in the palm of your hand and it is ideal for both notebook and desktop Windows computers.
*** This unit includes a proprietary software for video capture. It will NOT work with other 3rd party software. ***
• Small physical Wonder– 86.5 x 48 x 19 mm (excluding cable)
• Audio and video go though USB bus for Audio / Video synchronization and superior performance
• High performance preview/record/playback from HDMI to USB,
• Video input resolution supports 1080p / 1080i / 720p / 576p / 576i / 480p / 480i
• Up to 30 fps motion capture capability at 1080p
• Captured video bit rate and audio tone quality (treble and bass) adjustable support
• Recording time and Disk reserved file size control
• Hardware snapshot push button support
• High compatibility: HDMI 1.4a 3D support
• Plug & Play
• Low power consumption. Ideal for portable computer too
• Video/Audio input : One HDMI female (type A).
• Video system : NTSC and PAL multi system support.
• Performance : Up to 30 fps at 1080p/1080i/720p/576p/576i/480p/480i.
• Motion capture resolution : The same as video source
(e.g. If input is 1080p, captured is 1080p)
• Motion capture format : H.264
• Still image snapshot resolution : The same as video source
(e.g. If input is 1080p, snapshot is 1920×1080)
• Still image snapshot format : bmp or jpg
• Power source : 5VDC, 350mA(max) through USB port.
• Dimension (Lx W x H) : 86.5 x 48 x 19 mm. (Exclude cable)
Minimum System Requirements :
• USB 2.0 equipped computer
• Pentium4 or above
• 512MB of RAM
• Windows 8.x / 7 / Vista / XP (32-bit or 64-bit)
• Sound card
• CD ROM drive (For software installation)
Package Contents :
• GrabBee-HD Device x 1
• GrabBee-HD Software & Manual CD x1
• Quick Installation Guide x 1
Windows XP (X86/X64)
Windows Vista (X86/X64)
Windows 7 (X86/X64)
Windows 8.x (X86/X64)
Windows 10.x (x86/x64)