This 5GHz sector is part of the Ubiquiti airMAX line of products. AM-5G19 is designed to work with the Rocket M5, with a 120° beamwidth and 19dBi gain.
A World Class Antenna Design
Patent-pending next-generation technology achieves gain, cross-polarity isolation, and beam-shaping characteristic only the highest quality cellular carrier basestation antennas in the world. Instantly pair with Rocket M5 to create a powerful AirMax 2×2 MIMO PtMP BaseStation. Mounting (for the Rocket) and weatherproof RF jumpers included.
AirMax BaseStation Sector Antennas and Rocket M5’s have been designed to seamlessly work together. Installing Rocket M on AirMax BaseStation Antennas requires no special tools, you simply snap it into place with the mount provided with the Antennas.
• Frequency Range: 5.15-5.85 GHz
• Gain: 18.6-19.1dBi
• Polarization: Dual Linear
• Cross-pol Isolation: 28dB min
• Max VSWR: 1.5:1
• Hpol Beamwidth (6dB): 123deg;
• Vpol Beamwidth (6dB): 123deg;
• Elevation Beamwidth: 4 deg.
• Electrical Downtilt: 2 deg.
• ETSI Specification: EN 302 326 DN2
• Dimensions: 27.6×5.7×3.1in (700x145x79mm) diameter
• Weight: 13.0lbs (5.9kg)
• Windloading: 160 mph
• Sector Antenna
• Antenna Bracket with the Rocket Fast Mount (for the Airmax BaseStation Model only)
• Pole Brackets, bolts, washers and nuts
• RF Jumper Cables (weatherproof)